Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#38: Sneaker Peeker, Part 2

After spending over an hour traipsing all over Belle Isle and the gorgeous foliage and rocks and waterness, we decided to tempt the sunlight (as it was nearing 4pm) and head into the city. We ended up parking on a cobblestone street in Shockoe Bottom. I had brought along some props: a black wooden frame and a wooden "Love" in cursive, also black. I bought it in Lancaster, PA back during my trip with mom earlier this spring (read about that trip here). Since it's black, it will go perfectly in our master bedroom (I'm sure I'll post my design ideas in a later post).

The sun was seriously setting as we arrived, but we had SO much fun. I can't give you too many details, but I will tell you that:
1. I took my ring off for some awesome ring shots
2. We almost died in the middle of the street
3. A wooden frame is seriously heavy when you're only holding it up with one arm
4. Some people look at you like you're nuts when you're walking through the city with props and a curly haired photographer
5. I had the time of my life!

Here's your sneak peek for today! Enjoy:


As soon as I get all the images from Jewel, I'll be sure to share them here! Or "like" Jewel's facebook page and see them when they pop up in your news feed!

Tomorrow's post will be Thanksgiving themed, and then I'll be blogging from the road, since J and I are headed to Charlotte early Friday morning!

2 comments:

  1. Don't be getting yourselves killed in the middle of the street!!!!! I have a vested interest here! Be safe driving Friday--can't wait to see you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh LOVE that preview photo! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete