Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#30: Glee It Out

I have a confession. I am a closet Gleek.

Well, I guess I'm out now. I watched my first ever episode of Glee tonight, simply for the reason that I wanted to see how Gwyneth Paltrow would do. I recently saw her on the CMAs singing the title track from her new movie "Country Strong."  She was amazing!!

She played a substitute teacher at McKinley in tonight's episode, and boy was she good. I'm glad the writers left it open in the storyline for her to return!

In the previews for the rest of the season, I caught a glimpse of a wedding sequence that reminded me of this:


Which reminds me of the begging and groveling I did to my dad and J to let me do this at our wedding.  They first started out with "No freaking way!" and then eventually I got to  "Yeah, sure go ahead." I hate it when I win. The only reason they agreed to it is because they know I would NEVER do it. I hate that they know me so well. They know I'm so traditional that I couldn't do it.

Ugh, so I'll just have to watch that YouTube video for the 58,114,601 time.

Oh and PS, I'm watching another episode of Glee right now. Le sigh. 

2 comments:

  1. do it! do it! do it!!! I think that would be so incredible... ESPECIALLY because you are so traditional, no one would expect it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Glee and that YouTube video. :) I could never do that at my wedding, either, but I love that others have and that we can watch it! hehe.

    ReplyDelete