Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#17: Linkage

Ok, day 17 and I've hit the first day I don't feel like writing anything. So...I'm going to give you homework. Ok, ok...just some links to look at :)

This is my dream dessert set-up. We might not get it exact, but we'll get something just as worthy of your oos and ahhs.

I love the moss letters and the natural feel of this wedding. LOVE it. I love it so much, here's another link from it. Scroll down to the last picture. Love the granny smith apples as the base! So creative.

And this wedding goes along with the all-white theme I mentioned in the flower post.  So classic and elegant.

So there you go. A little glimpse into what I love about weddings.

Ok, I'm done now.

What do you think of what I showed you?

2 comments:

  1. Is J planning to wear an all white tuxedo to match with your all white theme? Likin the moss monograms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha definitely not! Look for today's post later on and I'll be going over what the guys are wearing :)

    ReplyDelete