Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#23: Monthiversary

In the first year we dated, J and I would always celebrate our monthiversary. Yes, that IS a word.

Well, folks, today is another one.  We have been together 42 months today. That's a lot of months. 7 half-years. 3.5 full years. 183 weeks. 1,281 days. Roughly 30,744 hours.

So today I've decided to come up with 42 reasons why I love J (in no specific order):

1. He makes me laugh more than anyone I know
2. He opens me up to new things
3. He has the best laugh
4. He's very hygienic (very important to me)
5. I love his beard
6. He makes amazing peanut butter cookies
7. He's taller than me
8. He smells good
9. He has good taste in clothes
10. He has good taste in clothes for me
11. He likes to shop
12. He works at Starbucks (holla free drinks!)
13. He tries to get along with everybody
14. He loves his family
15. He loves MY family
16. He's compassionate
17. He's strong
18. He likes to hold my hand
19. He's always encouraging me
20. Looks for the silver lining
21. He takes care of himself and his diabetes
22. He has no clue how much #21 means to me
23. He'll watch chick flicks with me without complaining
24. He's ok with my obsession with Steve Nash
25. He buys me flowers for no reason
26. He always makes an effort to see me, even if it's inconvenient timing for him
27. He's an amazingly talented artist
28. He's humble about #27
29. He loves God
30. He likes beer
31. He warms my hands when they're cold (which is pretty often)
32. He's handy with technology (I can always count on him to fix something for me)
33. He does dishes
34. He cooks! And it's edible! And delicious!
35. He buys me little things like gum and candy and I think that's sweet
36. He gives me his Starbucks coupons
37. He holds my hand when he drives
38. He always greets me with a kiss
39. He always says I love you, at least once, but usually more, in every conversation
40. He loves me unconditionally
41. He makes me feel safe
42. He asked me to marry him and bought me a nice rock (haha a girl's gotta be superficial sometimes!)

So there you go! Hope you like my list, hunny :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, regarding #6: I gave him the recipe. Regarding #14, 21, 22: I like, more than you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete