Friday, November 26, 2010

#40: Full of Thanks (and Food)

I have so much to be thankful for! I spent an amazing day with my family and J yesterday, cooking up a storm and doing dishes like crazy! We got on the road at 4:30am to head to Charlotte, NC to visit J's Grandma. She is having a big birthday bash tomorrow, so we arrived at lunchtime to run errands and hang out before the festivities.

Here's a few pictures from Thanksgiving yesterday:
Our Beautiful Table!




My full, but colorless plate (What can I say? I don't like cranberries or yams)

After dinner cuddling with Little Monster and Uncle J



Once we got on the road, we laughed and laughed and sang and slept and just hung out. It was so much fun!

My handsome fiance

6 hours into our drive (a little nod to the Young House Love road trip)

I finally got my Jack in the Box after almost two years!!!!



We ended the night with a delicious dinner prepared by Grandma Page and Uncle Randy (and can I say a little assistance from moi?)

And this is who I spent the rest of my night with :))


Can't wait to share more engagement pictures and party pictures with ya'll (I AM in the South now, ya know??)

No comments:

Post a Comment