Sunday, November 28, 2010

#42: Busy Bee

I have been a very busy girl the past few days! J and I drove home from Charlotte today. We left after breakfast with everybody, finally getting on the road at 11. We finally made it back to my house a little bit before 7pm. It was such a long day!!

I don't have any videos or photos for you today, but boy, do I have an awesome week of posts planned! Stay tuned!

How was your weekend? Did you travel for Thanksgiving or were you sane enough to stay home?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sane enough to stay home :)
    Went to my family's house all day Thursday and Thomas's family's house all day Friday. Was a wonderful time.

    You are doing so well keeping up with all these posts. And I'm really enjoying the recent onslaught of photos and such :D

    ReplyDelete