Tuesday, November 2, 2010

#16: Modern...Couple?

Claire and Phil Dunphy.

The names sound familiar?

If you've ever seen Modern Family on ABC, then you know who I'm talking about.

I just finished watching an episode and after the several I've seen, there is no doubt in my mind that Phil and Claire are J and I in 10 years.

Phil is funny. He cracks me up. He tries so hard to be cool and seriously falls short. I can see this being J when we have kids.  That's not to say that J isn't cool though.

Claire is a perfectionist. She wants the best for her three kids and desperately tries to prevent them from making the same mistakes she did.  J said she's uptight and controlling (to which he also said I'm not JUST like her).

I think Claire and Phil make a great team, as does J. He said it's a good combo, to have a dumb goofy guy and a controlling woman. Sounds good to me. 

And with that, I leave you with a clip.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite scenes from my favorite show (next to the office, that is)!

    ReplyDelete