Friday, February 11, 2011

#116: Celebration!!!!

Today we're going to celebrate!

#1: It's Friday!
#2: I mentioned here that I was going to celebrate a random post and here it is!!
#3: I have $20 lying around that needs to get put to good use! (Not really...)


So here's the deal:

I've got a $20 gift card to the store of YOUR choice up for grabs.

What you have to do is:
1. COMMENT on this post
2. Because I've been looking at furniture and accessories for our home a lot lately, I want to hear what your FAVORITE item is in your home. It could be a dining room table or a really comfy couch. It could be a cookie jar you were given as a gift, or even a pillow you made. Tell me what it is and why, and you've entered yourself in the drawing!

This drawing will be open for ONE WEEK and I will randomly select the winner (using a number generator) and announce it on Saturday, February 19th.

If you've never commented on my blog before, now's your chance!

**This is not any type of advertising or bribery for reading my blog. I simply want to thank my readers for reading about my life.

8 comments:

  1. So excited for this!!!

    Piece of furniture i will never get rid of is an old school desk where the top of the desk is attached to the actual seat you sit on! My parents had it before us kids and it will be passed down for sure!! I can long squeeze my bottom in it anymore but Keelyn sure enjoys playing with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my bedside table. It's basic but it's a great shade of wood and has a drawer on top and a couple shelves on bottom with a door that closes over them. I keep lots of things in there or on top of it that I know I'll want when I'm in bed watching tv :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I never feel bad about is spending money on a comfortable bed and cozy bed linens. Saying "ahhhh" as you climb into bed is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my desk - it's one of those "corner desks." I have books, picture frames, movies, magazines, snacks, picture albums, Cd's, and even a display of tea cups on my desk. I tape up 3x5 note cards of verses on my desk and have random decorations/accessories on my desk too. It has alotta space!
    *Lelee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I really like my guest bathroom and the things that came together to make it. It includes some antique towels and and antique mirror, a framed prayer that my Mother-in-law gave me and a really cute knick-knack shelf. I wanted a guest bath that was really inviting, and this came pretty close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the things in my apartment that I've DIYed. I think my earring holder is my favorite, though...made it out of a picture frame and some great fabric with wire across to hang all my earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :: i love my antique bird cage. it is in my kitchen. it probably once hung in a vintage Victorian sitting room where a young girl once sat & wished she could be free from the constraints of her corset & family & laws. & the bird inside the cage agreed with her. i love my bird cage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Keurig 1 cup coffee maker is near top of the list. It brews k-cup individual coffees, teas and hot chocolates. Also, while it isn't especially new, and it even has a substantial tear. I love my old bath towel my aunt gave me for Christmas years ago. It's extremely absorbent and I prefer it over other newer, softer bath towels we have in the house.

    ReplyDelete