Friday, February 18, 2011

#123: Living Social

If you've never heard of Living Social, it's very similar to Groupon. If you've never heard of Groupon, I can't help you. Unless you click the link.

Basically, these sites have great deals on a variety of things. I've seen steep discounts on things from skydiving excursions to restaurant deals (like $10 for $20 worth of food). My sister-in-law actually got me one a couple months ago that was $10 for four regular size smoothies from Robeks. Those suckers are like $5 a piece! Good deal.

Anyways, J and I were video chatting tonight and he came across the deal for Richmond which was a 90-Minute Swedish (or Therapeutic) Massage and a Sugar (or Salt) Body Polish Treatment for only $59! It's regularly $125 and way more than I would pay to pamper myself. But at $59, I think it's a price I can manage. I was planning on getting a massage before the wedding to ease some stress, so now I can do it for a cheap price :) Super happy!

AND the deal is still good for 2 more days! Get on it!


Click on this link if you're in Richmond and want a 90 Minute Massage for only $59!
(Not meant to be an ad or endorsement or anything. If I can get 3 people to buy this deal through this specific link, my massage is free. So it's definitely an ulterior motive here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment