Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#106: How We Do

I mentioned our duckpin bowling adventure on Saturday night, but what I didn't show you was our unique styles of bowling. So enjoy these videos :)

1. J: I love that he used to be on a bowling league. I tease him endlessly about it, but secretly I am super jealous. He actually taught me how to curve the ball :)

2. Beth: She was having a little trouble at the beginning so we told her to granny style it. This is what ensued.

3. Me: You're actually catching me in the middle because I had already walked up and then decided I didn't have enough room, so I'm backing up in the beginning of this video.
Sadly, I didn't get a video of Bryce bowling, which would have been cool because he bowls left handed! I'm left handed too, but I only use my left hand when I'm writing and eating...everything else is right handed. Sad, I know.

But here's a couple pictures too :)
Handsome :)

Beth and Bryce! :)

1 comment: