Sunday, February 13, 2011

#118: Smorgasboard

Today was a weird, scattered day! My family and I decided not to go to church this morning, for many reasons. None of us have gotten much sleep recently and this was one day we were all able to sleep in. It felt so nice to not set an alarm!! I woke up at nine and J came over at eleven. We got to work, finishing up the DIY project we started last night. It was a tedious, three-step process. We had to pause again before we could finish.

We got a quick lunch after we returned the movie we watched last night, Legend of the Guardians. Amazing, by the way!! I was initially against watching it, but J insisted I would like it. And I did. So I admitted that he was right. I said it again, just for good measure AND because he probably won't hear it very often ;)

Then we headed over to was my future sister in law perform in a play! The Prince William Little Theater did a performance of "The Wedding Singer" and it was so good! It was fun and full of laughs and good songs. It was so great seeing my FSIL doing what she loves to do :) It actually made me wish I had gone into theater, minus the fact that I have horrible stage fright and two left feet!!!

After we got home from the musical, we finished the DIY project (and it turned out SO awesome!!) and ordered pizza and just hung out with the family, watching Toy Story. Then J left. :( luckily, it will only be two weeks until I see him again in Richmond!

Here's a few pictures from our cuddle time on the couch with Little Monster :) all photo credit to the two year old.


1 comment: