Saturday, February 19, 2011

#125: HALFWAY!!!!

Today's second post marks the halfway point of my blogging journey! Thanks so much for reading all 124 previous posts (shame on you if you haven't...just kidding!). I just had to share what I've done today!

-Worked for 2.5 hours
-Found a dress for my bridal shower (now I just need to find an awesome belt for it)
-Bought some goodies for entertainment kits for the nieces/nephews (a post on that when they're complete!)
-Got inspiration for bridemaids' gifts
-MADE MY RESUME! So happy about this! I had been dreading it to no end. I've never had to make a resume before and didn't even know where to start. Many thanks to my friend Anna and to my dad for helping out!
-Ordered photo prints to go out with our invitations ($8.03 for 120 prints? Thank you Snapfish!)
-Bought 2 pairs of skinny cargo pants. Way cute. And only $10 per pair. Love a good deal. I got them in black and in khaki. I think they're cute enough for everyday but also nice enough to wear to work with a nice pair of heels.
-Read a short love story about an Amish couple. I love a good love story. And them being Amish just makes it all better. Something about German words being tossed in a story make it all the better.
-Paid for J and I to celebrate my friend Ash's 25th birthday! Woot party bus woot!
-Finally got all the guests entered (albeit, missing some addresses) and my dad showed me how to add a column to enter guest counts, then add them up at the bottom. Genius. Now I don't have to hand count anymore!
-Wore my new cowboy boots. Love the way they look, but I'm thinking a cushy insole is a must...
-This one might be gross to some (okay, most), but I got the huge hair clog out of the bathtub drain. I have never been more proud in my life. If you'd like to see a picture of the mass resembling a dead rat, I definitely took a picture on my iPhone.
-Spent most of the day with my sister. So going to miss her!
-Thought about working out, but then thought again.

No comments:

Post a Comment