Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#113: OOTD

Today, I tried to come up with a creative outfit, and I think I pulled it off pretty well.

 Cardigan/Leggings: Target//Skirt: Kohl's//Boots: Payless//Shirt...oh wait, it's a dress: Old Navy

Yep, you read that right. I wore a skirt over a dress today. I wanted a little stripe action going on in my outfit today and I had this dress and a striped tank top...a little too cold for that. So the 3/4 sleeve dress it was! I actually revealed my secret to one of my patients who complimented my shirt. She was impressed. You should be too.

And that skirt? I got it for three bucks on clearance at Kohl's. It unzips completely. Which is weird. But it looks super cool with the zipper up the front. Don't you agree?

3 comments:

  1. You need to start a TV show. I think you should do that for your job once you move to Richmond! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um YES!
    LOOOOVE that outfit. And your hair looks super amazing in this picture actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel! I actually tried a new technique with my curling iron and I'm liking the results :)

    ReplyDelete