Saturday, February 5, 2011

#110: Pink Before You Leap

I love the weekends! Even though I had to work this morning, it still ended up being a good day! I got off work at noon, met Jewel for lunch, then called up my favorite nail lady, Susan, to see if I could stop by for a quick manicure. Unfortunately, she didn't have anything for over an hour, so I went home and changed into more comfy clothes and then went over there.

As long as Susan has known me and has been doing my nails, I'm pretty sure she's seen my two trends: pink and whites, and dark short natural nails. Well, I sure surprised her today. I went with a PINK shimmer polish. She was caught totally off guard and immediately expressed her surprise. My response? "Time for a change!" We both agreed that the polish I picked is very pretty.

When I get a manicure with a new color that I like and don't have at home, I'll usually head over to Ulta to buy it soon after my appointment. The bummer is...there was no tag on the bottom of this bottle. Sad face. So I went to my favorite helper, Google, and searched "pink shimmer OPI nail polish" and this came up in the results. I'm pretty sure that this is the polish, so I'm going to go ahead and order it and see what happens! I'm hoping it comes before this manicure chips off, so that I can see if it matches correctly or not. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment