Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#120: Lists

If you've known me for any length of time, you know that I love making lists. I make lists every chance I get.

One thing I was not prepared for was finding a list I did NOT like. And this morning, I found it.

Unfortunately, it's my guest list for the wedding. We've been working on it literally since we got engaged. We've gotten down to the right numbers and the right people, but I forgot about all the other things I need guest lists for. I'm having three showers (I am beyond blessed), a rehearsal dinner, and a day-after lunch. That's five events, not including the wedding itself. My task this week is to figure out the guest list for each of these events and get the lists, including addresses, to the appropriate event-thrower.

Enter chaos.

I entered most of the addresses I had into a spreadsheet this morning. I finished that up (minus a few addresses) after I ate dinner tonight.

I'm going to attempt to get two of the guest lists done tonight before I go to bed. Wish me luck!

The good news is that when these are done, I get to check them off the Master To-Do List. And the idea of that makes me super happy!

1 comment:

  1. I'll take my list whenever I can get it. I still have to figure out what I'm doing for invitations, so you have a little time for that. Love you!

    ReplyDelete