Friday, February 18, 2011

#122: Bieber Fever

(Let's pretend you didn't notice I didn't post yesterday. What post? Ok, good.)

Yep, I've got it. Much to J's dismay. Went for a walk with my sister and Little Monster tonight after work (temps in the 70s today...perfect!). Got home, poured a glass of wine, and my dad came down the stairs and casually mentioned that Justin Bieber was playing in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.

Definitely high-tailed it up stairs to the tv and settled in with my glass of wine. It was actually an entertaining game. The West (JB's team) lost but Biebs got the MVP award. He told the ESPN announcer they were all going to Disneyland. Funny kid. Oh yeah, he's only 16. My bad.

I joke about thinking he's super cute, but in reality, I really just think he's a cool kid. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He doesn't come across as cocky, and he really appreciates his fans. Not to mention that the kid is hilarious. And, alright. I'll admit it. He's pretty cute.

And that is the extent of my fever.

Please do not judge me.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment