Thursday, January 20, 2011

#91: OOTD

In case you were wondering, OOTD stands for "Outfit of the Day." I went to get dressed for work the other day and put on one of my favorite skirts from Kohl's. Pretty sure I got it on sale (don't I always) AND it has pockets, so double points for that purchase. I usually pair it with a black camisole tucked in and a cardigan, but that day I was freezing to death (not literally, although sometimes it feels like it!), so I paired it with a warm 3/4 length knit sweater that J bought me for my birthday last year. He has such great taste in clothing! I am never disappointed with his purchases.

This was one outfit that I was truly proud of myself for creating. I paired it with gray tights (a really dark, dark gray) and my black knee high boots (like the brown ones in this post). And, as was the point, I was warm all day.  Tell me what you think!! Oh, and please excuse the dirty bathroom background.

3 comments: