Thursday, January 6, 2011

#75: Ice, Ice Baby

 Welcome to the first ever 2-A-Day Thursday!! In order to still meet my 250 post goal, I need to get caught up. So for the next five (or six...not sure how far behind I am) Thursdays, I'll be posting two posts! Lucky you :)  So without further ado, here's today's first post!

The day after Christmas, we went to see ICE! with J's family.  It was held inside a super gigundo tent outside the Gaylord National Hotel at Washington National Harbor. It was mine and J's first time over there and I can't wait to go back to the Harbor when the weather warms up.  ICE! was so awesome...but so cold. Only nine degrees inside!!! This year's theme was "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and we loved it! We even went down an ice slide...priceless.

Here are some pictures from our adventure :)




















Did you see ICE? If so, what did you think? We're definitely planning on going back next year :)

2 comments:

  1. You got some great pics there! It really was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are great pics! Glad you both enjoyed it! I sure did, too!

    ReplyDelete