Monday, January 31, 2011

#104: Bachelor

Just finished watching the Bachelor. I know, I know. Don't judge me. Sometimes I get sucked in. I'm not a die hard fan or anything, but I already know who the Bachelor ends up with this season (thanks to Reality Steve), so it's interesting to watch the show with this knowledge in my mind.

Anyways, watching the show tonight got me thinking. I always say the girls are stupid and I can't believe they're crying over this guy they literally met a few weeks ago. But then I have to think that they're also pretty brave. To think that you could actually find love on a reality tv show and to put your whole life on hold to pursue it is kind of a big thing. So kudos to the girls who actually go through with it. It takes some guts. That being said, I think this is the 17th or 18th season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette season and a whopping three couples have made it (one being Trista and Ryan, who are married, and Ali and Roberto, who haven't even hit the one year mark. And then there's Jason and Molly -- Bachelor fans know that Jason didn't pick Molly at the end, but changed his mind after the finale had aired, and asked her for a second chance). So the odds aren't looking good for them. But they still have faith that they could meet the love of their life. And who am I to judge?

I was thinking whether or not I could do it. Obviously, if I hadn't met J. I'm not sure I could, I'm just glad I don't have to. I already found the love of my life. And I thank God every single day for him. 145 days until he's my husband! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment