Saturday, January 29, 2011

#102: Duck what?

I'm currently cuddled up on the couch with my adorable dozing and subsequently snoring fiance. He must be so tired from duck pin bowling. We took two of the three Meltons duckpin bowling as their Christmas present and it was so much fun! My grandpa was a professional duckpin bowler back in the day and I think some of his talent must have rubbed off on me. I had a pretty respectable score of 72 the first game, coming in second to J's 81. Not too shabby. My second game improved to 81, coming in second to Beth's 82 (so close!). I FINALLY won the third game with the night's high score of 89! I couldn't believe it :) such a fun night with our little Richmond family :) so grateful for such a sweet and loving support system here.

2 comments:

  1. We had SO much fun!! I am a duck pin convert. I hope we get to hang out with you and Josh doing things like that at least once in a while once you are here! We LOVE having you as family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to clear my name. I was tired because i worked at 530am. :D duckpin bowling was very fun and exciting though!

    ReplyDelete