Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#73: Guest Blogging

I've already raved about our wedding photographers, Peter Davis and his beautiful wife Sarah, and briefly told you how we found them.  My friends that got married on the same night we got engaged highly recommended the Davis' to us. On New Year's Eve this year, their one year anniversary, Peter had them guest blog and comment on some of their favorite images that Peter and Sarah captured on their wedding day. I would love for you to see them, so check their post out here!

Anybody wanna guest blog for me sometime? If you're interested, leave me a note in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Can I blog about my ridiculous obsession with wedding blogs that makes no sense because I'm no where near even getting engaged, much less married. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I could do one on my perspective on you as a couple in Richmond the past few years...

    ReplyDelete