Monday, January 24, 2011

#96: Feeling Better!

Ah, thank you NyQuil for making my dreams come true. Or at least for making me dream! I can't believe it but I slept for 7 straight hours last night! I awoke so refreshed, although still not 100%, I even had the energy to make pancakes for Little Monster this morning :))

I still have a little congestion going on, but I think I'll be good to go after one more night of good sleep!

In other news, we found the ties for the guys to wear and J ordered them! I hope they come in before I get to Richmond on Saturday so I can see them in person. I'm not showing you or telling you what they look like, but I will say this. They were two buckaroos. Two dollars. Two smackerels. Two McChickens. Two Sweet Teas from McD's. Two. That's it. I knew immediately when I saw them that they were it! They fit our color scheme perfectly and are going to help the guys look great (yeah, they need just a tad bit of help...J excluded?)!!

It feels good to get stuff checked off the list, but we've still got A LOT of stuff to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment