Sunday, January 16, 2011

#87: Sunday Funday

Went to church

Had lunch with my family :)

Went to David's Bridal and ordered my mom's dress, found a cute dress for my bachelorette party and got a purse for mom. And I spent a whopping $3.05. Thanks to the $250 gift certificate I got. I wrote a review of my wedding gown and I apparently won a contest, so they sent me the check. I heart free money :))

Went to the Lorton Workhouse (formerly the Lorton prison, but now it's an art gallery and classrooms!) to see mom's painting in the new show. So proud of my mom :))
Bought J's wedding band!!! We found a style he liked a few weeks ago and I got online the other day and noticed it was on sale! I also had a 15% off coupon that I could only use in store. So I headed there today and bought it. So stinkin' happy. I texted J and said, "all we need is a marriage license and we can get married!!"


Only 160 days to go :))

No comments:

Post a Comment