Friday, January 14, 2011

#85: Itinerary

Today has been such a busy day! And tomorrow will be even busier!

Today consisted of:
-workout
-breakfast
-hanging out with Little Monster
-work
-coffee with an old friend who moved to Texas and was only here for one day
-video chat with J :)

Tomorrow consists of:
-workout
-breakfast with mom
-bridesmaid dress trying on with 3 of my 6 beautiful girls!
-hopefully finding my mom's dress at the same time
-cake consultation/tasting (really just going to eat some free cake and find out pricing)
-friend's grad party
-dinner with two of my best girls at Oya (probably going to be the fanciest place I've ever been in my life)
-maybe making it out for part two of friend's grad party
-crashing

Let's see if I can even make it past my workout tomorrow...I'm going to start calling it QT (Quality Time) with Jillian. Maybe that will make it more enjoyable...but I doubt it.

PS: Lists are so much easier to write than complete sentences...maybe I'll switch to that. And you know how I love lists...

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for even trying to have QT with Jillian...

    ReplyDelete