Thursday, January 20, 2011

#92: No Clever Title for This One...

Sorry for my lack of a clever title. My brain is not functioning at its highest level today.

Had to revert back to level one for my workout this morning. I barely got any sleep (again) last night and my sinuses feel like they are on fire. Not sure if it's the start of a cold or a sinus infection or what, but all I know is that I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning.

Had a playdate for Little Monster and his future wife. The last time they played together, he made her cry and then he had a meltdown of his own. I was hoping and praying today would be different...and it was!! No major meltdowns and they played together for about three and a half hours :) At one point, Little Monster climbed up on the couch with FW and covered her up with a blanket. Melted my heart. So of course, I had to take pictures for their save-the-dates.


Watching part two of the American Idol premiere tonight. Really looking forward to seeing more of Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. I re-watched part of the show last night with my parents when they got home and my dad said he was really impressed with J. Lo. Simon's probably crying because I'm pretty sure it's getting rave reviews this season.

Working the morning/early afternoon shift tomorrow because I'm going to the Wizards/Suns game tomorrow night with my daddy! So excited. This will be our fifth year in a row of going to this game. I've got my Suns shirt out and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment