Monday, January 10, 2011

#80: Bought Some Shoes

I did it. I FINALLY replaced my black pumps. If you read this post, you'll remember that I had to get rid of them after about five years of solid companionship. I've tried on multiple pairs of would-be replacements, only to be let down by one thing or another with them.

Until these:



I was out casually shopping with my mom at Kohl's a couple days after Christmas and came across those. I tried them on and fell in love. The price tag said $49.99, but I had a feeling they were on sale. Went over to the little price scanner thing and voila, they were only $29.99! Can't beat that :)

I've worn them five times already. It's love. Too bad my shoe shelves are filled to the brim...

2 comments:

  1. I found boots after Christmas. A high chocolate brown pair and a low lighter brown pair. Enjoying them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo boots! can't wait to see them at the end of the month :)

    ReplyDelete