Saturday, January 15, 2011

#86: Donezo

Got a lot done today:

-four of my six beautiful bridesmaids have ordered and/or received their dresses. I am so grateful for all of my girls and they are going to look super fly standing next to me :)
-found mom's dress! So happy! Forgot my gift certificate at home, so I'll be going back tomorrow to place the order and also see about finding her some shoes as well!
-found a possible dress for my bachelorette party! Going to try it on when I head back to david's bridal tomorrow.
-met with a possible cake baker. Didn't have a good feeling upon leaving. Had to send a photo of my favorite to see if he'll agree to let his head baker make it. Interesting. Should know by Thursday. Then we'll go from there, I guess.
-had an AMAZING dinner with my two A bridesmaids. Love these girls like crazy. So much good food (and of course lots of over the table dish sharing) and lots of laughs. And I successfully drove and parallel parked in DC. And A only asked me how I got my license once...progress.
-video chatted with J for the second time in two days! Lucky me :) I think once we are married, we should still video chat.

All that, and there's a whole second day of the weekend tomorrow. Ready for a little relaxation and magazine reading now :)

1 comment:

  1. He will still have a key to my house, so he can come here and video chat with you across town anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete