Saturday, January 22, 2011

#94: Sick as a Dog

Is that even the expression? I don't even know at this point. I am so sick. What started as simple sinus congestion earlier this week has turned into a full head cold, complete with a cough and extreme dizziness and fatigue. What a perfect way to spend my weekend...NOT! I'm glad I was able get most of my errands out of the way earlier today. Went to Kohl's to pay off my credit card and spend my kohls cash ($1.04 for a pair of skinny jeans? Yes please!), went to the mall to stock up on my favorite hand soaps from Bath and Body Works, and CVS to pick up a prescription. Phew.

Now I'm laying in bed, fully clothed, watching Color Splash on HGTV. I have turned into my mother.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better! You need to be well for your trip down here!!

    ReplyDelete