Saturday, April 9, 2011

#173: LC

If I could have one celebrity as my BFF, it would, without a doubt, be Lauren Conrad. (Was that too many commas?) I have loved her since I saw her on Laguna Beach. And of course I watched her on The Hills.

And of course, I shop her clothing line at Kohl's. I seriously heart her line. I wish I could literally buy every piece from it!

It just so happens that I got both my bridal shower and rehearsal/ rehearsal dinner dresses from her line. I fell in love with both of them and I think the design of each will fit the occasion! Unfortunately, my bridal shower dress is no longer available online so I don't have an official website picture to show you. So you just have to wait until after my shower to see what it looks like!!

As for my rehearsal dinner dress, I wanted something both dressy and fun. I don't know all the details of our rehearsal dinner, but I figure you can't go wrong with a cute dress and some killer heels.

And this is what I got:
It's super fitted at the top and flared at the bottom. Oh, and did I mention it has pockets? Sign me up! You know I love me some pockets...

I also picked up a chiffon tunic from Lauren's line. I had been wanting one for awhile. I want something non-form-fitting that I can wear over leggings. I wanted to be able to wear it with both heels and flats.

The top picture is the shirt on Lauren. The bottom picture is the color I actually got it in. Love it! It comes with a cotton camisole underneath and not one of those flimsy ones. The sleeves are very billowy and is a far cry from the usual form-fitting clothes I usually wear. Can't wait to break this out...maybe tomorrow!

All photos courtesy of Kohls.com

1 comment: