Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#190: The Voice

Sorry for another late post! I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Minus the blood. And severed head. And feathers. So basically nothing like a chicken with its head cut off. But you know what I mean...right?

Tonight I decided to relax and watch a little tv after work. I got a shower, made a grilled cheese (I was starving since I decided to be a bunny and eat celery and carrots with hummus for lunch...and that was all) and watched The Voice on NBC. The coaches are some amazingly talented performers: Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and my favorite, Blake Shelton.

They started the premiere episode with the four coaches performing together....I loved it!

Check it out and tell me what you think! I mean, Blake Shelton singing "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley (Danger Mouse and Cee Lo himself)? Kinda nuts, if you ask me. Which you didn't. But that's ok.
           

Anybody else as excited for this show as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment