Thursday, April 7, 2011

#170: Slacker Hacker

Wow, seriously. First I miss three posts in a row. And then I don't post until after midnight. I should be fired. But, oh wait. I'm the boss...I'll allow it.

If you didn't catch that the "I'll allow it" part was from a tv show, then you missed out tonight on a hilarious new show on Fox. It's called Breaking In and stars Christian Slater and Bret Harrison. Seriously funny. A little inappropriate, but when is something with Christian Slater not inappropriate? Exactly.

I won't reveal the whole show, but basically Oz (Christian) hires Cameron (Bret) to join his security company. They get hired by companies to hack into their system before actual criminals do, as a way of being able to amp up their security measures.

Here's a trailer for it:


In other news, my first dress fitting is tomorrow! I haven't put my dress on since December...that's quite a long time. I'm excited to get it out of the bag and onto my body!! I'm also going to try on everything with it, including my shoes and my jewelry, just to make sure it all goes together well.

Lots more exciting things will be happening soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment