Monday, April 4, 2011

#166: Poor Rams!!

I wrote about the VCU Rams in this post and the Final Four game was Saturday night! I headed down to Richmond Saturday afternoon and made it to J's place just outside the city. We contemplated going into the city to watch the game, but we were dead tired and decided to stay in...after I made J go out and get us some Glory Days wings, of course :)



The game itself was great to watch. Since J played basketball in high school and I'm an avid NBA fan, we actually had basketball-centered conversations. So weird. I don't think we've ever actually talked about basketball for that long before.

In the end, the Rams just couldn't get enough rebounds to win the game, but boy, did they put up a fight! They had the lead for most of the game and the fast-paced plays were enjoyable to watch. I'm so proud that they made it as far as they did! And they should be proud of themselves as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment