Tuesday, April 26, 2011

#189: Super 7

I had some of my girls and J's mom and sister over tonight (along with my momma and wonderful sister-in-law) to help put all the invitations together. And boy, was it quite the task! I feel like I did little to nothing and I made them work super hard. They all said they had fun though so...thanks to my super 7!!!!

I feel SO much better now that the invitations are fully printed and put together and stamped. The only thing left to do is address them! My mom and I are going to attempt to get them all done tomorrow. We shall see. Once this is done and they are sent out, I feel like I'll be able to breathe easier.

And breathing would be good right about now...TWO MONTHS exactly to go!

1 comment:

  1. I have some Josh-and-Erin-themed invitations of my own to get out this week! :) Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete