Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#169: The Move, Part 1

Tonight I decided to accomplish two things. One, to fix the bed frame so I could actually sleep on the bed in my old/new room. And two, bring up my computer/printer/etc. And guess who got both things accomplished?!

This girl right here!

Let me just start off by saying that I could not have accomplished either task without my dad or my brother. Number one, I definitely cannot lift a mattress or box spring by myself. Number two, I really didn't feel like figuring out how to re-plug in everything associated with my computer.

Here's my awesome dad and brother fixing my bed frame.
I would die without them. I even sang them a song. How's that for appreciation?

Oh, what song, you ask?  This one:


On second thought, Beaches makes me cry and that song makes me cry. I just sang one line of the chorus to them. You know the "did you ever know that you're my hero" part. Keeping it classy.

Then the guys helped me move my computer upstairs and set it up. My little desk downstairs looked so lonely...
So here's my new set-up.

I obviously still need a blanket on the bed. And I learned/remembered how much I hate making the bed when it's in the corner. Note to self: bedroom in new place will NOT be going in a corner.

Have you done any rearranging or moving of any kind? Do tell! 

1 comment: