Monday, April 11, 2011

#175: Engagement Pictures, Take 3!

Here's a few of my favorites from our shoot with Peter...I'd post them all because that's how much I love them, but these are my top top top favorites!
 I am SO glad that this crazy idea in my head actually photographed well. The table is an antique of my mom's. The books are all mine and they pretty much sum us up. Cupcakes, art, DIY weddings, and some history/art history thrown in there too. We're not really big lemonade drinkers, but we were in a public park so they had a no alcohol/no glass policy. Otherwise, we would have brought wine!

 J is such a goofball. He really makes me laugh so hard I cry sometimes.
 I know this probably seems conceited, but the reason I included this photo is because I remember exactly how I was sitting when Peter took this photo. I was literally sitting on a rock while J was sitting behind me. I am SO glad it didn't look at awkward as I felt. My mom loves this photo too!
 So here I am, doing my modeling thing, while the love of my life is looking lovingly at me. I love the sweetness in his gaze and I wasn't even aware he was looking at me!! Love this man.
 I would love to demonstrate how Peter took this photo. He literally stood behind the rather tall French easel we had set up (which I bought for J for our 3rd anniversary, by the way) and put his camera up in the air and snapped away. I absolutely LOVE the angle of this photo.
 All about the kissing shots.
 I have a confession. J and I were standing across the pond/lake from Peter and I blurted out, "but I can't see our reflections!" to which J replied, "...umm...(trying so hard not to laugh, which he eventually did, once I realized how dumb I sounded)...we can see Peter's, so he can see ours." Enter dumb blond comment here. Wow.

So there's my take on a few of our shots. Peter will be putting some more images in an online gallery for us, so you know I'll be sharing some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment