Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#177: Paparazzi

I'm a celebrity! Ok, not quite. But I finally made it onto another blog besides my own! Our photographer, Peter, asked me to write a guest blog post for his blog. He gave me free range, but I decided to pull from this post and write some tips for current brides and brides just starting in their wedding planning. Even if you already read that post, pop on over to Peter's site and check out my post there. I added a little bit more oomph, just to try to lure readers over to my blog. You know how I roll.

Here's the link: Wedding Planning Tips from a Soon-To-Be Bride

And I absolutely adore the never-before-seen photo he added at the end of my post.
(On a side note, I feel a bit sheepish right now. After reading Peter's praise for my commitment to my blog writing, I've had to write two posts in one day just to catch up again. So if you found my blog by way of my post on Peter's blog, I apologize. But this is how life is. So get on the bandwagon!)

And if you agree with me that I am a celebrity now, feel free to sing along:

No comments:

Post a Comment