Thursday, October 21, 2010

#4: Short and sweet

Well, today has been an absolutely crazy, busy day! I planned for today's post to be about my dress and shoes, and frankly, I can't really reveal too much about them anyways, so today's post will be short and sweet.

My dress is fantabulous. Yes, that IS a word. At least in my vocabulary, it is. I found my dress in less than 45 minutes. I didn't do the whole crying bit you see on "Say Yes to the Dress," but I definitely knew it was the one! I can reveal 2 things about it. J already knows these two things, so don't worry about that. 1: It's white (hahahaha, you actually thought I would tell you ANYTHING about it?) and 2: it has pockets (and if you know me well, you know I literally die for pockets. I don't buy jackets, or skirts, or really anything unless it has pockets).

And as far as shoes go, let's just say I bought my 5th pair of shoes in 5 days. One of those pairs was my wedding shoes! I haven't gotten them in the mail yet, but I have tried them on and fell completely in love :)) Here's a picture!


Small I know, so check out the link: Shoes

Well, I'm off to hang out with friends!

Til tomorrow...

1 comment: