Saturday, March 5, 2011

#138: Checks!

Got a few things checked off my list today!

We had our second tasting at our venue today. Unfortunately, J wasn't able to come this time, so it was just me and mom. It was definitely a better go-around this time for the entrees, if you remember the first go-around!! (Hard to believe that was last October!)

We settled on our entree choices and are very excited to meet with our coordinator one-on-one (our venue's tastings are like an Open House, so it was a little hectic!) to finalize everything and to also order our linens, chair covers, etc. Having this part decided is such a huge burden and now I'm even more excited to eat at my wedding! And don't tell me "the bride and groom never really get to eat at their wedding" because that will not be true at mine.

I am ALMOST done with my bridesmaids' gifts! This has been a long process and I'll be so glad to finally have that huge project off my list!

My next project is to work on our candy buffet. I'll be spending the next couple of hours researching candy types, prices, colors and amounts. Should be fun!

PS: Also did a photo shoot with Jewel Peach today (the awesome photographer who did our engagement pictures: here, here, here and here!). Can't wait to see the finished product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment