Friday, March 25, 2011

#158: Call Me Cindy

I love cleaning. Seriously. Laundry? Heart it. In fact, I love it so much that when I was about thirteen, my mom paid me to do the dishes, keep up with the laundry and clean all the bathrooms while my aunt, uncle and two cousins visited for two weeks from San Diego. And my aunt called me Cindy the whole weeks (short for Cinderella). I loved it!

Tonight, I again was cleaning the bathrooms, jamming out to The Band Perry, Taylor Swift, Chris Young and Kenny Chesney, among others. I did my usual routine of dusting, washing the mirrors, cleaning out the sink and wiping down the counters.

Then I had to tackle my least favorite chore...the toilet. There is nothing inherently wrong with a toilet. It's what happens in between cleanings that disgusts me. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say I banned certain genders from using certain bathrooms.

And I came to the conclusion that J can have that chore :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope he does chores better for you than he did for me! :)

    ReplyDelete