Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#156: On the Hunt

The job hunt, that is. With 84 days left at my current job, now is the time to start looking for a new job!

My search began on google. Since we now have an actual address, I entered that into the maps search. When it pulled up the area, I searched nearby for "doctors." It yielded a ton of offices (considering VCU has a huge medical school, I wasn't surprised). I found a few offices that looked promising and saved the links to their websites.

I sent out my first resume on Monday night.  My heart was pounding as I attached my resume, and it beat even faster as I pressed "send." I have a few more offices to apply to, then it's just a waiting game!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you will get a job close to me and we can do power lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! May your Richmond job search be as lucky as mine was! :)

    ReplyDelete