Thursday, March 24, 2011

#157: NC Destination Wedding Case Study

This post is going to chock full of pictures! I wish they were of my own wedding, but alas, I am not at post #250 yet! I came across this wedding on Style Me Pretty this afternoon and fell in love! I'm not going to do my likes and dislikes because I liked it all! I'm just going to post some pictures (okay, a lot) and give my commentary. Because doesn't everyone like comments from the peanut gallery? No? Oh well...here goes!

 I was sold by this picture! I absolutely love navy blue and cowboy boots. I love the mix of different dresses as well!
 What a gorgeous backdrop for a dress shot! This is one of my "must have" photos for our wedding.
 Um hello beautiful diamonds and sapphires! I've always wanted a sapphire ring (since it's my birthstone). I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect right hand sapphire ring.
 I hope I get some funny shots of me getting ready! This one made me laugh out loud!
 I can tell how much all the girls in this shot love each other! I can't wait to take pictures with my girls. They mean the world to me!
 I would call this the Top Model pose. Love it.
 The flowers from this wedding were to die for! I personally wouldn't use these at my wedding, but I love the mix of carnations, lilies, roses and fillers.
 If I could have a dream wedding location, this tent would be it. I love the fabric and all the lights. So fresh feeling and so airy!
Be prepared to see a post with a similar idea to this :) Let's just say old photos+captions+clothespins+twine = Erin's special project! Can't wait to start getting to work on it!

Take a look at the whole gallery from this wedding! What do you love about this wedding? Do you dig cowboy boots under a bridal gown? It reminds me of an episode of My Fair Wedding! The bride had custom cowboy boots made for her wedding and David Tutera actually made her go through a bootcamp in order to "earn" her shoes. David's all about the heels for his brides! I'm partial to heels myself, but I've been contemplating my cowboy boots as a good alternative for reception sore feet.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! That tent is amazing. I'm so excited to see your project :)

    ReplyDelete