Friday, March 18, 2011

#151: LDR

Today marks the 20th day in a row I haven't seen J. Tomorrow marks the day I will see him!

I hate long distance relationships. The phone calls and emails and texts are nice, but nothing can compare to the hand-holding and hugging. It's amazing how much of a difference a simply physical touch can make on a relationship. I remember several instances of me crying on the phone with J and he tried as best as he could to comfort me. And then I remember crying on his shoulder and how different it felt.

I'm looking forward to many, many years of waking up in the same city (hello, same bed!) as J. And just as many years of hand-holding (and rocking chair sitting later in life) and kissing and daily life living. Can't wait! Double digits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment