Monday, March 28, 2011

#161: Flowers for the Shower

My mom booked the location for my bridal shower this week! My shower will be six weeks before the wedding and will take place at our church. We've always hosted parties at our house, but my guest list is so large that we have to move it to an outside location.

With that all set, mom started working on the centerpieces for the shower this week. She had some pink and green arrangements (silks) leftover from something and asked me if I had a problem with using pink at my shower. I replied with my newly acquired wedding related mantra, "I don't care." More on this mantra in a later post.

With my (somewhat) affirmative approval, mom set to work creating gorgeous arrangements to grace the tables at my shower. I am so excited! Can't wait to start working on wedding reception centerpieces (part of those came in the mail this week).

Can't believe how time has flown. 89 days until the wedding, 79 days until my last day at work, 72 days until move-in, and three more countdowns I'll spare you from for all my showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment