Sunday, March 20, 2011

#152: Reunited and It Feels So Good

I mean to post this yesterday but I forgot! And because of that, you get TWO pictures today and not just one!

J and I went through his iTunes account and made a playlist with a ton of music for the wedding (pre-ceremony, ceremony, dinner and reception). I showed him what I had. He boycotted Benny and the Jets for the dance party because he said it was too slow and not dancing music. I then got to put it back on the playlist because it would be a fun song to listen to while eating dinner. So I won. And then I showed J my winning face (no affiliation to Charlie Sheen). And I was happy.

Then we got all dressed  up to celebrate my friend's birthday. Here's a shot of us on the party bus :)
All in all, it was a great weekend! And we get a part 2, next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment