Monday, March 7, 2011

#140: Countdown Within a Countdown

Ya'll know I love countdowns. Obviously. So here's another one for you:

In 100 days, I will be no longer employed by my current boss! As sad as it is, considering I've been here five and a half years, I'm excited to start a new job in a new place with new potential friends!

My last day of work will be June 15, ten days before the wedding. With those ten days off and our eight day honeymoon (which we leave for the Monday following the wedding), that's a whopping 19 day vacation (although I'm not sure the ten days before the wedding will be much of a vacation for anybody...)!! We'll hopefully be back in Richmond the night of July 4th (our return flight arrives in DC at 9pm) or the morning of July 5th.

My goal would be to find a job and start on July 11th. I know that seems like a ton of time off, but I feel like I'm going to need some time to get settled in, finish unpacking, do laundry, grocery shop and do all the domestic diva things. Especially since J will be living in the apartment for four to six weeks before I get there. I'm sure he'll have the place spotless before coming up for the wedding though :) right, babe?

So that means, in hopefully 126 days, I will be starting a new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment