Thursday, May 26, 2011

#220: Pick Me Up Thursday

If you remember from this post, I thought I had found my amazing pink glitter nail polish. Alas, that was NOT the right color.

But today, three-plus months later, I found it. I was at a store called CosmoProf with my friend Ash. It's a store for beauty professionals only. We went in to find a hair color for me and to browse. Lo and behold, in the seriously discounted OPI nail polish section sat IT. The color. And it is called DS Opulence (DS stands for designer series). I paid $6.75 for it. The non-designer series polishes were $4.75! What the crap. They sell for $8.50 at Ulta. I love that Ash is a stylist. I bought my favorite seche vite base and top coats for less than ten bucks combined (the top coat alone is ten bucks at Ulta). Love it.

After making our purchases, we headed off to color (and trim) my hair. And let me tell you. I absolutely adore it. I'd share a picture with you, but I need you to come back tomorrow...so you'll have to wait until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment