Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#218: Sharing is Caring

I have SO much I want to share with you at this point, but I can't! I have to keep some things a secret for now. Let's just say I'm getting very excited about our centerpieces and our programs (which are both half done). I can't wait to see my out of town family and can't wait to spend the day with all the ones I love! But I can share about my day:

I had to leave work early today because I had an awful migraine. I hadn't had a migraine that bad in almost a year. It was excruciating. I tried drinking a Coke (usually helps to get rid of minor headaches), got a neck adjustment from my boss (my neck and shoulders were hurting so I thought that might be contributing to the head throbbing) and took two Tylenol before I finally gave up and knew I needed a nap. Luckily, my replacement trainee at work is AWESOME and told me she had everything under control and that I needed to go home. I was very grateful she was there today, because I wouldn't have been able to make it through the last hour and a half of work.  I headed up, pulled the blinds closed in my room and passed out on my bed. A mere thirty minutes later, I woke up and felt SO much better. I felt a little woozy, but that passed after about ten minutes and then I felt my head clearing up.

In short, I have NO idea if today was a good day or bad day. I just know it was a day. One day that has now passed. And one less day until I'm married!

No comments:

Post a Comment