Sunday, May 1, 2011

#195: Counsel

I drove down to Richmond today after church to hang out with J and to meet with our pastor for another counseling session. I love that they don't feel like a serious counseling session. Our pastor is amazing. He talks to us as if we're friends. He's very transparent and he shared how he and his wife run their house and their finances. He also shared with us today how they read the Bible together. It was so helpful and it was nice to see how another couple incorporates that type of thing into their weekly family schedule.

Seeing as how there's only seven (!!!!) more weeks until the wedding, we've managed to schedule two more sessions before then.

And when I entered them into my iPhone, I noticed quite a lot of dots on my calendar...something big must be approaching rapidly! 55 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment