Wednesday, May 18, 2011

#212: Blech

Feeling down in the dumps tonight. Just stress upon stress. With a side of stress. So much to get done for the wedding. So much to do to prepare to move three weeks from tomorrow. Training my replacement at work (she's doing fabulously, it's just more exhausting for me to let her do the work, rather than do it myself).

Tomorrow is one of my best friends' birthdays. I'm heading to Richmond to spend the majority of the day with her, which is going to be awesome. Then on Friday, J graduates from college! How amazing. I am so proud of him. Later on Friday night, J's roommate also graduates, so we'll be in the stands cheering him on. Then I'll be driving home Friday night. I'm so excited for the events of the next two days, but all I can see right now is my energy level dwindling.

Sorry if this is totally jumbled and whack. Long days will do that to a person!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just so you know ( and I am sure you do!) you are right on track. Getting ready for a wedding and moving and all that you have been trying to so is stressful, even as it's joyful. You are doing a GREAT job, so hang in there! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete