Thursday, May 5, 2011

#199: Denial

I'm going to pretend that this isn't post 199 and that tomorrow isn't post number 200. My brain can't handle that today. Let me break it down for you:

250 (total posts promised) - 200 posts (done) = 50 posts remaining (read: 50 days) = slight panic = review of very lonnngggggggg to-do list = hello! let's get our butts in gear.

Mom and I sat down this morning and pulled out our respective to-do lists. Some of the things overlapped (ie, programs, menu cards, centerpieces), but some of them didn't (getting marriage license (me), replace bedroom door (don't ask) (mom), work on yard (definitely mom) and finish Wedding Party presents (me and J)).

Mom and I are actually headed back up to Lancaster, Pennsylvania this weekend for one last go around with the floral warehouse I mentioned WAY back at the beginning (I'm going to pretend like it wasn't 190 posts ago). We're hoping to use this weekend to get everything down on paper, from ceremony order to wedding day timeline (including how to transport all 13 family members that will be staying in my house plus the wedding party), and general directions for our fabulous day-of coordinator (like how to set up the tables and candy buffet, etc).  We're also planning on relaxing, which is something we haven't done much of. I'm hoping the weather is nice so we can spend some time outside (and of course, like always, eating some amazing Amish food).

 Oh, and um...this little cutie and his momma are coming to visit in FIVE more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment